What to bring with you on a whale safari:
- We have indoors, but it's always good idea to bring warm clothes, footwear, hat and gloves! It is cold out at sea!
- Waterproof clothes in case of rainy days
- Sunglasses and sun lotion
- Camera, extra memory card/film and battery
- Extra food, snacks, water and soft drinks
Arctic Whale Tours terms and conditions
- Confirm your booking latest the day before the scheduled departure.
- Check in begins an hour before departure.
- All passengers need to be at the reception latest one hour before departure.
- Tours are weather dependent and can be cancelled due to strong wind or low visibility.
- Minimum number of passengers: 15 (We reserve the right to cancel a departure if there are less than 15 persons on the tour.)
- Payment is done at check-in before departure.
- Length of safari: in average 7-10 hours althrough this can vary depending on weather conditions or other unforseen circumstances.
- Prices include local taxes.